$20 – $25 hourly (About $40K – $50K annually) depending on experience, health benefits, paid time off and ice cream!
Sweet Action is looking for a full time administrative assistant to perform a variety of weekly tasks from our company office related to the daily operation of the company. This would involve coordinating with our operations team, leadership team, as well as other 3rd party service providers.
- 18 years old or older
- Available to work 40 hours per week, 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Attention to detail, punctual, responsible, organized and good at maintaining checklists
- Be self-motivated, responsible, good at communicating with team members across the different groups in the company as well as the public at large.
- Either have experience with or be capable of working with Office Applications, Quickbooks, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, WordPress, MailChimp, Google Analytics and other relevant software.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Respond to catering requests with information about our availability on the requested date, pricing details based on the company pricing guide, and then coordinate with the operations team to lock-in the date if the customer wishes to go forward.
- Coordinate with the operations team to plan for and apply to various public events that we participate in throughout the year.
- Maintain our events and catering calendar with relevant information about each event and catering request.
- Help maintain existing WordPress website content with copy and image changes.
- Thoughtfully reply to customer reviews/comments received through various channels including Email, Website, Google, Yelp, Facebook, Instagram, Square, etc. This involves coordinating with store managers, HR and our operations team to share details as needed.
- Perform smaller graphic design tasks, including adjustments to assets developed by our graphic designers and our photographers.
- Coordinate charitable donation requests in line with the charitable goals of the company as defined by the leadership team.
- Maintain accurate posting of hours and company information for all locations on Google, Yelp, Apple, Nextdoor, Company Website, etc. This includes making adjustments for holidays, special events, weather closures, etc.
- Manage the purchasing, preparation and packaging of company merchandise so that it’s ready to sell at our various locations. This may include placing items in sleeves, adding barcodes to packages, sourcing and purchasing items from vendors, etc.
- Issue coupons and free items to customers in response to our promotional campaigns.
- Prepare online merchandise and gift card orders for shipment.
- Assist with the preparation of the company’s monthly newsletter with input from leadership. This is posted at all locations to keep everyone abreast of the latest accomplishments of the company as well as call out any important updates that everyone needs to know.
- Work on various one-off tasks that the leadership team needs help with.
Hours of work would ideally be 9am – 5pm, Mon – Fri with some schedule flexibility to accommodate special tasks that occasionally need to occur outside that window. The job will involve working from our offices at the factory most of the time, but some work from home is possible. There may also be some special projects that involve working at our various parlor locations.
More About Us
Sweet Action is a cow to cone micro-creamery that brings true handcraft ice cream to Denver. With a full scale ice cream factory, we make ice cream from scratch and home bake our own mix-ins. We have been named Best Ice Cream in Denver by Westword Magazine, Rising Star Artisan by StarChefs and have been featured in Food & Wine and the Travel Channel.