$22.50 – $27.50 hourly (About $45K – $55K annually) depending on experience, health benefits, paid time off and ice cream!
Regional Store Manager, Operations Director
Responsible for the successful operation of one of our amazing ice cream events and catering. This includes overseeing and running our ice cream operations at various event locations (mostly in Denver), instilling Sweet Action culture in your event team, assisting in hiring new event Team Members, corrective actions, scheduling, food safety, inventory, regulatory compliance, event and catering efficiency and optimization, financial responsibility and reporting.
- 18 years old or older
- Prior event management and private catering leadership experience
- Safe driver with a car who can travel to event locations
- Capable of safely driving a vehicle with a hitched trailer
- Full availability to work weekends throughout spring and summer , Monday – Sunday, 40+ hours a week including evenings, weekends & holidays
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work with our Regional Store Manager and Operations Director to ensure we have staff, product and supplies for all events
- Communicate with event organizers to make sure that we comply with event rules and have the appropriate set up needed for us to participate in events
- Assist in hiring events staff, introducing them to our brand and training them on our processes
- Motivate staff to be excited about our ice cream and adhere to our high standard of customer service
- Staff scheduling
- Oversee set-up and break-down of each event
- Assist with warehouse operations, from time to time as needed
Please Note: The above points should not be considered an all-inclusive description of the job or job duties. Team Members in all positions may be asked to perform other duties when needed, during times of co-worker’s absence, or to balance workload(s), retail process and/or retail volume changes.
Our Ideal Candidate Would Be the Following
- Have experience working in the food industry and understand what good service consists of
- Be available weekends throughout the spring and summer (mandatory!), and flexible to be available some evenings
- A people person through and through who loves working with and serving people of all ages from different walks of life
- Be punctual, responsible and able to be a great team leader for staff
- Organized and good at maintaining checklists
- Dependable and self-motivated individual who would feel comfortable working independently at smaller events
- Able to drive a vehicle with a hitched trailer
- Have a clean driving record
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs of weight
More About Us:
Sweet Action is a cow to cone micro-creamery that brings true handcraft ice cream to Denver. With a full scale ice cream factory, we make ice cream from scratch and home bake our own mix-ins. We have been named Best Ice Cream in Denver by Westword Magazine, Rising Star Artisan by StarChefs and have been featured in Food & Wine and the Travel Channel.