Sweet Action is looking for a dependable, clean and organized individual to join our ice cream Production Team for Full, Part or Seasonal work!
$19+ hourly depending on experience, paid sick leave, health benefits for full-time and ice cream!
The perfect candidate would be:
- Detailed oriented and capable of following directions
- Clean and organized
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Focused and able to multi-task
- Reliable, punctual and available to work early mornings
- A team player who is also able to work alone
- Experienced and comfortable or willing to learn working with a range of industry standard kitchen equipment as well as high volume production equipment
- Able to use proper food handling skills and follow workplace safety guidelines
- Able to regularly lift 50 pounds of weight
- Previous Ice Cream experience is a plus, but not a requirement!
Sweet Action has a substantial grocery and food service presence in Colorado and beyond. We also have four ice cream parlors in Denver. We make nearly all mix-ins ingredients for our flavors as well as ice cream sandwiches and cakes. As a result, we produce large volumes of not only ice cream, but baked goods as confections as well.
This role requires someone able to work prep shifts and assist our production with a variety of tasks. Professional training preferred, but not necessarily a requirement. It’s important that every candidate understand that this position is a high volume production job that requires efficient daily work, while maintaining the highest standards of safety and cleanliness. We produce hundreds of gallons of ice cream each week as well as various baked items for sale at our stores and at groceries.
A typical shift will include utilizing a variety of equipment for tasks such as utilizing our pint packing equipment to pack hundreds of pints, assemble and bag ice cream sandwiches, breads, brownies, and ice pops, washing dishes, processing ingredients, prepping bases, and other one-off tasks needed. Expect to spend 50% of your time doing repetitive tasks, and the other 50% cleaning! There are daily, rotating weekly and monthly cleaning checklists. We are a volume food producer and require that our kitchens and equipment are kept clean and sanitized at all times.