$18-$20 hourly depending on experience, paid sick leave, health benefits for full-time and ice cream!
Events Manager, Shift-Lead on Duty
We are looking for rock-star Scoopers to join our team at our Events Team and provide excellent customer service, serve ice cream, make shakes, perform required tasks as assigned by management and shift leaders. Most events will take place in the Denver Metro Area.
- 16 years or older
- Able to work at least two shifts a week
- Generally available to work weekends and holidays
Our Ideal Candidate Would:
- Love interacting with and be fantastic with people
- Understand great customer service and be able to work with a team to consistently provide it
- Have a positive outlook and a can-do mindset
- Have hustle– comfortable with high volume service and good with keeping busy throughout a whole shift, whether it’s serving or cleaning
- Be good at communicating
- Care about food safety and cleanliness
- Food service experience is preferred, but not required
- Have reliable transportation
More About Us:
Sweet Action is a cow to cone micro-creamery that brings true handcraft ice cream to Denver. With an ice cream factory, we make ice cream from scratch using fresh milk and cream and home bake our own mix-ins. We have been named Best Ice Cream in Denver by Westword Magazine, Rising Star Artisan by StarChefs and have been featured in Food & Wine and the Travel Channel.